Radha Beauty Aromatherapy Top 6 Essential Oils (Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Orange, Peppermint) - 100% Natural Basic Gift Set for Aromatherapy, Diffusers, Soap, DIY Skincare
6 Pack Aromatherapy Essential Oils
- PERFECT GIFT SET: Help your friends and family discover the endless wellness benefits of pure essential oils. Each aromatherapy essential oils set is beautifully presented in a gift box, making it the perfect gift for anyone in need of relaxation. It is also the perfect starter set for anyone starting out with essential oils. Perfect stocking stuffer.
- 100% PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE ESSENTIAL OILS: This set includes 6-10mL bottles of tea tree, eucalyptus, lavender, orange, peppermint, and lemongrass essential oil. No chemical additives, fillers, artificial fragrances or synthetic dyes added. Bottled in the USA.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: When used with an aroma diffuser, our collection of diverse essential oils will fill the environment in any room with the best aroma and bring the beauty and smell of nature to you. Ideal for topical use, massage with a carrier oil, household use, and to promote relaxation. Dilute with a carrier oil when applying on skin for maximum absorption and safe application.
- DIY INGREDIENT: Our Top 6 Set can be used for aromatherapy, custom massage, body oils, vaporizer, diffusion, spa, home care, and cleaning products. Can be used to make all skin care, natural perfumes, roll ons, natural soaps, candles, cosmetic applications, bath bombs, potpourri and more.
Radha Beauty Essential Oils
100% Pure and Natural
Our Radha Beauty Essential Oil goes through strict testing to ensure top quality, 100% pure essential oil is produced. That means no fillers, no additives, and no synthetics.
Radha Beauty Essential Oil is often used for aromatherapy to encourage a positive mood and feelings of inner peace. Each essential oil has unique properties that can be used to ease your mind, body, and soul. Aromatherapy can be used with a diffuser, essential oil-safe humidifier, diffusing jewelry, or topically diluted with a carrier oil.
Essential oils have been used for centuries to promote a youthful appearance. They can be diluted with a carrier oil and used on the face and body or in the hair. Add a drop or two to your bath products for an extra boost!
Diluting Essential Oils
Dilutions depend on the person you are using the essential oil for and the type of essential oil (lavender is less potent than rose, for example).
In general, you can follow the guidelines below. When trying new essential oils on the skin, test the dilution in a patch test by placing a dime-sized amount near the elbow and checking for irritation, burning, or rashes after 24-48 hours.
It’s important to know that essential oils are not the same thing as carrier oils, although carrier oils are also oils that are created from nature. Carrier oils are made from the fatty part of the plant, such as seeds or nuts, and are much gentler in nature. Carrier oils can be used on the skin alone, whereas essential oils must be diluted with a carrier oil or another skincare lotion or butter. Examples of carrier oils include rosehip oil, castor oil, and fractionated coconut oil.
1% dilution: 5-6 drops of essential oil in each ounce of carrier oil. This dilution is used for children, elders, chronically ill people, and pregnant women.
2% dilution: 10-12 drops of essential oil in each ounce of carrier oil. This dilution is typical for everyday, adult use.
3% dilution: 15-18 drops of essential oil in each ounce of carrier oil. This dilution is used for specific illnesses or for acute injury and should only be used for short periods of time.
- One (1) 6 Pack Aromatherapy Essential Oils
Orders are processed during regular business hours. Orders will be processed within 2 business days and shipped within 3 business days when marked Expedited Shipping. Please note if you ordered multiple items they may ship in multiple packages. In situations where products are in high demand, processing time can take longer than 3 business days.
|Shipping Method||Cost||Delivery Time|
|United States||Free||21-30 Business Days|
Australia, Austria, Belgium,
*Cost based on the delivery address and will be shown in your cart.
|14-30 Business Days|
*Please note, some items are not available for international shipping.
We ship directly to you from over 80 warehouses worldwide. If you should have any questions regarding shipping please contact us before placing your order as we not accepting cancellations due to warehouse locations.
Track your order at one of the following sites with your tracking number.
Please ensure all delivery information is correct. If there is incorrect and/or missing information, we may be required to contact you to update the delivery information.
Your local customs office may require additional documents and time to clear your package.
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.