This Men's 6-In-1 Tactical Paracord Survival Bracelet Watch can be unraveled into a 3 meter rescue rope and used in an emergency situation while also designed with a compass, whistle, thermometer, and fire starter, making this tactical watch the most portable and useful tool that you could own.
How to use the Fire Starter
7 Strand 550Lb Parachute Cord
- Size: 10.2" x 0.9"
- Color: Black, Blue, Camouflage Green
- 6-IN-1 SURVIVAL GEAR: Bracelet Watch + Compass + Whistle + Thermometer + Fire Starter Scraper + Paracord
Perfect for Camping, First Aid, Climbing, Boating, Mountaineering, Hiking, Backpacking, Adventures & Military
- Multifunctional Paracord Has been tried & tested to a minimum breaking point of 550lbs/250kg. You can use it from stabilize a tent to build a shelter, create hunter traps, create fishing lines, binding rafts or make a makeshift shelter and more.
- Clean off a strip of black protective coating covered on the flint fire starter rod with the serrated edge of the scrapper.
- Prepare a small quantity of dry grass, paper or other flammable material and build up into a small pile.
- Put the rod in the center of the flammable material, scrape it hard and fast down to create sparks landed on the material. For best results, hold the scraper at a 45 degree angle.
- One (1) Men's 6-In-1 Tactical Paracord Survival Bracelet Watch